On today’s episode I spoke with Brandon Michael Clark about how he mentally handles chronic pain by having a “battle” mindset every day, how he looks to get just a little better everyday by making incremental changes in all key areas of his life and finally why you should always look at the bigger picture when going through rough or difficult times.
Brandon Clark is an Entrepreneur, a Digital Marketer, Amazon Strategist, and Advisor who helps brands overcome obstacles.
“The quiet ones could be the best ones, the meanest looking people are some of the nicest… You actually have to get the know the people and then make the judgement.”
Brandon Michael Clark
Key takeaways in this episode:
- How he deals with a 24/7 debilitating chronic pain condition that numerous specialists have yet to figure out the cause
- Allowing yourself to have “pity party” days knowing that tomorrow is a new day
- How to incremental daily improvements to improve the quality of your life
- Why you should get to know the person before making a judgement about them
- Having to create a new perspective on being a man after going through multiple surgeries
- The importance of having a strong partner with you in life
Resources mentioned in episode:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Brandon’s Book – The A To Z Assembly Line: Build and Scale an Amazon Business With No Experience and Little Cash