On today’s episode I spoke with John Michael Morgan about why each of us needs to have our own definition of success that we’re working towards, how looking inward to yourself can solve a lot of life’s problems and why if you believe that failure is an option then so is success.
John is a best-selling author and keynote speaker at conferences, colleges, and churches across the world.
He is the founder of ACHIEVR. A unique coaching program and tribe of entrepreneurs & leaders designed to help you master the beliefs and behaviors you need to consistently hit your big goals.
“Do not allow other people’s urgency to become my emergency”
John Michael Morgan
Key takeaways in this episode:
- How to make big changes or transitions in your life without worry
- Why spiritual belief is may be the key to unlocking your full potential
- Why you should tune out the noise of other’s opinions of you
- Why you should learn to let go of the things you can’t control
- How he was able to overcome deep depression
- How you forfeit all right to complain if your not making willing to work on your own life
- What it takes to establish a great relationship with your spouse
Resources mentioned in episode:
- John’s Book – Brand Against The Machine
- John’s Annual Achievr Live Conference held in Gallitan Tennesee
- Concern vs Influence Workbook
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill