On today’s episode I spoke with Mark Quinlan about what it means to be a man, how he developed his spiritual beliefs and what drives him to strive for personal growth day in and day out.
Mark is the current pastor at New Life Brantford where he leads a growing pastoral team and congregation each week.
“I think so many people get married and they have that person or they believe they have that person. And a lot of times you do you have the right person, but you’re just not willing to be completely transparent with them.”Mark Quinlan
Key takeaways in this episode:
- Why is men we sometimes have what we consider to be impostor syndrome
- Being grateful and thankful for the life that you’ve been given, regardless of what your circumstances are
- What’s impossible for today’s version of you might be really easy for an older version of you
- Why every man has the ability to lead and influence regardless of their position in life
- The importance having goals as a man
Resources mentioned in episode:
- 1 Corinthians 9:27 – But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.